Products sell by Wirefree Mobile have a ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY from the purchase date, otherwise stated on the product description or label.
Wirefree Mobile’s warranty programs are for products purchased directly from Wirefree Mobile. We reserve the right to decline any return or exchange where the product is not meeting our Terms and Conditions.
Return product must be in its original package and condition as delivered, otherwise subject to decline of the return or a packaging fee up to 15% of the product price.
Shipping charges for the original purchase are not refundable. Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of all return products, regardless of the reason.
Non-defective Product Return – All non-defective and unused products return to Wirefree Mobile within 30 days of original purchase date, in Wirefree Mobile’s sole discretion, subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price. No return will be accepted on non-defective products from the 31st day of the original purchase.
Defective Product Return – Wirefree Mobile will issue store credit based on the most recent invoice price within the last 30 days of the return product. If customer hasn’t purchased the same product within the last 30 days, we will issue store credit based on the current selling price.
No refund will be issued to any return product, unless it was a Sample Order or a written approval by our Sales Manager at time of purchase. Refund will be issued in the form of company check or to the Credit Card/PayPal account used for the original purchase.
Products Not Qualify for Return or Warranty:
- Physical damage such as broken glass lens, water damaged, damaged LCD, torn ribbons, damaged connector, scratch on paint, damaged screw holes, deep scratch or chips on glass, and any type of damage due to improper installation or removal
- Tampered or missing Wirefree Mobile’s warranty seal (it’s the sticker on the flex cable)
- Not our products. All our products have our sticker or stamp on them
- Not return in its original package and condition (including the protector films on the LCD/digitizer)
Return Procedures (for both Defective and Non-defective Products)
- Customer fill out and print the RMA request form on our website
- Pack the return products properly to avoid damage during transit/shipping. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage of the product during shipping.
- Put the printed RMA form inside the package and write the RMA# on the outside of the package. We won’t process any return product without a completed RMA form.
- In order for our staff to process your return efficiently, it is IMPORTANT for the customer towrite down the return reason or defective issue on a small note and attached to the return product. Do not write on the product. If the return product claimed as “defective” but we found it to be in good working condition, will be treat as “Non-defective Product Return”.
- Wirefree Mobile is not responsible to ship back any rejected RMA to customer. Rejected RMA will be return to customer at customer’s own expense or ship/deliveralong with the next order shipment.
- Wirefree Mobile will complete the inspection and process of the return products within two (2) business days of receiving. Customer will receive an email confirmation of the credit once it has been issued.
Product warranty coverage assumes that the product purchased has properly used and in its intended manner (as to be determined by Wirefree Mobile). Any damage cause by mishandling; improper installation or used will result in immediate voidance of all said warranty terms. Any damage caused by other components to a Wirefree Mobile product will also void the warranty terms. By purchasing from Wirefree Mobile, customer also accepts responsibility for all costs associated with damage to other components or devices (regardless it’s purchased from Wirefree Mobile or not) by a Wirefree Mobile product. Wirefree Mobile is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages.
Orders Delivered by Freight Carriers: Customer must notify Wirefree Mobile of any quantity discrepancy or damage package due to shipping on the same day of receipt of the shipment, so that we may investigate and resolve the situation with freight carriers accordingly. A picture/photo of the package must provide if the package was damaged. Wirefree Mobile is not responsible for lost packages due to freight carrier’s error, regardless which party is paying for the shipping fee. It is recommended, customer purchase shipping insurance for all orders exceeding $200.
Orders Delivered by Our Staff: Customer must inspect visible condition and verify the quantity of the products upon delivery before accepting the order from our staff, Wirefree Mobile could not be held accountable for any discrepancy after the order has been accepted by customer.
Wirefree Mobile may not guarantee the delivery time of the shipment, regardless it was deliver by our staff or the freight carriers. Therefore, Wirefree Mobile cannot be liable for any financial lost and/or the freight costs due to any delayed shipment.